Thursday, March 25, 2010

Useless and wonderful

Useless people is just getting useless things out of useless information. My useless brains is not functioning well, so I wrote all bunch of useless essay which is going to worth 2 credits. And also with my useless handwriting I don't think the teacher will be capable to read my useless essay. My wonderful friends was gone today so I seems pretty useless and useless me go dreaming and taking pictures of some useless woods. I miss the wonderful friends of mine and they will only be back by monday because of the wonderful tramp. I guess I got too much useless because I can't write much today, my brains only focus at that useless essay. I need to finish the fourth paragraph and conclusion. I feel kind of awkward because I wrote so long and my method is that the longer you write the more mistake you tend to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment