Thursday, April 15, 2010

I hate shopping. I love shopping with my friends not shopping alone or shopping for groceries. I mean I love groceries. Let me get this straight, I like shopping, but I hate some people in the shopping mall. The group of bitchy girls, they look at you from head to toe, watching what you wear and either it will follow with a group of giggles or the common words 'OMG!'. Once you heard that, I know it is something really bad. But when my friends said it, it felt pleasant, weird...but pleasant when they laugh at you and say those words. Even when you hear their voices, they sort of raise your spirit, it is like they give you a great boost to keep you going.
The thing that brings you down is the teachers voices. I mean don't get me wrong, when they start teaching the boring stuff, your eyes just feel heavy. When they start, they never stop. Gosh, I can't believe that today is Thursday. I love my holidays, I wish that it would go on. I love school, when my friends are there; Hate school when homeworks are given. Uh...I don't really know what I am on about but oh well, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment