Monday, April 19, 2010

Seriously boring..

Staying in school for 3 hours without any friends is seriously boring. I hate the part where every time I check my phone, only five minutes pass. Stupid time! Pass so slow when I am bored and pass so fast when I am having fun. Sigh...I guess time is just the same. Just that I don't notice how fast it went when I am having fun.
Isha said that the group I sat with is a 'pretty group'. I was shocked at first and denied. But I realized, yeah they are actually real pretty. Way prettier than me, I am the black sheep in that group, don't look at me!
I had a pretty good game, won every match and Isha really improve. Gosh she smash real hard, I mean I can take it but she smash the crap out of the boy and girl we play against. I as usual, the lazy girl who just ignore every shuttle that comes flying to me, let Isha take it all. Then, we swap partners, great... I played lazily again, the girl was huffing and puffing while I remain lazy. My badminton strategy, but don't follow me, I remain lazy only when we are winning. Don't follow what I do, it is not good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment