Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Questions that I asked are answered at last. The question that I asked when I was in Malaysia. Why learn about the past when present are needed to know more? Going to school to learn isn't half as bad as I thought. The answer was that we need to know the past to know about the future. It is like we needed to know which parent we came from in order to know ourselves. I don't think I explain it well enough but at least i understand it.
Nicole said something about Christianity and I was curious at what she think about it. She told me that lots of people wrote the bible and it is true. And she said that she is not against christian or anything, just that she doesn't believe it. Then she asked me whether I was a christian, I told her yes and she was like 'oh' and laugh. She believe that there is an after life when we die, which she meant that when we die we might be animals. I was actually amazed at how much she knew about christianity. Anyway, the cool thing was that she had an accident. A boy knock her off her bike and she got some bruise at her leg. She said that it went in a slow motion. It was the boys fault anyway, because the boy suppose to give way to her. She flew on top of the car and when the car skidded to a stop she felt off. I was laughing so hard, but I couldn't help it, to imagine the part how she flew on top and drop off was just too hilarious. But hers wasn't as bad as how I flew off from my bike when I rode full speed downwards a rocky hill.
Well, that is all I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment