Thursday, April 22, 2010

Please bless me, Lord - my prayer that was unanswered. Completely forgotten about the exam, I just walked into english like a happy person. Soon, the teacher announce that she is going to hand out our exam results. There was a sudden rush of fear in me, until she laid that tiny piece of paper with a tick in the column 'Not Achieved'. My fear changed into disappointment and anger, I worked so hard and yet I still go a stupid not achieved. Even my dad helped me! I actually thought I got Achieved, why do they put the tick so near the Achieved column.
I guess, I put my words wrongly, I asked him to bless me. I think he was actually already blessing just that not in what I thought I would get. Ah..so disappointing. Actually it was extremely disappointing, I hope I passed english level 2 because I really don't want to do it next year.
I am now praying that the Lord would just blind them from my mistake and give me an achieved. But that might not work. I think the marks are already listed down. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment