Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A day to Alice house

Her lovely dog Bella was the first one to greet us. Her dog was nice but it greet me by hitting her nose against mine. While tears well up my eyes, Alice just keep chatting away happily with G. Then she introduce me to her brother who likes to laugh at the word 'nothing' because I used to pronounce 'noting' instead of 'nothing'. Apparently she tells her brother everything, I realized kiwis are really close to their family. Hmm...they tell their family everything. Anyway, her turtle (forgot the name) love to scratch people. Freaking hurts when her long sharps claws dig into my skin. We were actually in her house to create covers for our business management book. We, I mean they did create different awesome covers. They created covers by putting on bright red lipstick and kissing the pages. By five thirty, I have to go, they walked me out with their very bright red lipstick. While waiting for the stupid slow bus, they fool around by kissing each others cheeks and they wanted to kiss my cheeks. I disagree with what they want to do because who knows what people thinks about two lipstick smudges on my cheeks when I bus home. Well, it was a really good trip, Sumner looks like a wonderful area.
About today, badminton was absolutely silly because Zahara and Ellen made a fool of themselves. Zahara fell down while trying to get the shuttlecock and I recorded everything in Ellen's phone. I wish I could show you all the badminton game but it is in Ellen's phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment