Thursday, May 13, 2010

Silly Amy, she told Misa that I was Japanese. Yeah, it was absolutely awesome, so she speak to me full on while I just look at her dumbly. I was actually wondering 'Why the heck is she talking to me in Jap?', she was like 'starto', I was guessing almost every word she says, probably that was the only word I guess correctly. After Amy told her I wasn't Japanese she answer with a simple 'Oh', I bet in her mind was 'Oh that is why she is such a mute!'. Gosh! Stacey just kept laughing at me. Anyway, we watch 'Caveman' about the evolution, how monkey involves into human. The movie was so gay and stupid that everyone was insulting it. Even the teacher who came in and check what we were watching insulted it. She was saying something like 'We were swimming!'. I think she meant we came from our mum's womb which consist of something aquatic.
Business management, Alice was a torture again. Squeezing and jabbing me hard on my ribs. While she always beg me to get her back, I just gave her a soft slap on her palms. But I will get her back, I know I will, just one day.
G google a fat chipmunk. I took a glance at her computer and saw a fat chipmunk came up on her screen. I laughed out loud while she laugh and type out 'Livia the chipmunk' and place it all over her screensaver. She was like 'I will look at this picture and remember you now!' and Alice was agreeing and she said 'Yeah! It really looks like Livia'. What? I don't look like a fat chipmunk!


the fat chipmunk

I might have chubby cheeks but no way I look like that chipmunk. Oh well, it is time for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment