Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Updates

I haven't been blogging lately, really busy and I need to prepare for my seminar. Okay, I am crapping my pants, but today I just felt that there is nothing to be afraid of and what Nicole said was pretty much true, everyone put on a I-am-listening-face but their mind wanders off. I agreed with her because that is pretty much what I did, my mind wanders off, dreaming that is what I love to do.
My business group, Deltah, we been photo shooting for our book. Yesterday, our whole group got to take a group photo so we got the make-up artist to put on some make-up. I would say she is pretty good, but to me I look like a clown. Anyway, pictures will be up soon, but not today. Alice and Terri also plan to sleepover at my house because they are going to help me out with the photoshop.
Pictures will be up soon. Just wait till Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment