Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Alice Dwyer

She the little cheeky monkey who won't stop talking. She kept saying that I change, I hardly talk, I got reason for that. But not telling the readers what it is. Anyway it is her birthday today! I am not the only 17 year old girl anymore. I sent her some stupid, really lame happy birthday text.

Happy birthday.
()~~()
(^ ^ )
0 0
haha! you are as old as me. I am still buying you a present.

Yea, probably that is why she doesn't text me back. I am way...too childish. Anyway, I have already planned her a birthday gift although she doesn't want it. But who cares, I am still getting her one, who don't like birthday presents? Just that I don't know whether I will be able to find the sources that I was looking for. I will still continue searching for that thing though. Okay...back to my seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment