Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My friends went to sent the usb so that we can have our book done. Hm...I wonder how does the book looks like. I did some of it, then let terri to take over. She love making the book, so let her do it, let my burdens be lifted. It is really hard, seriously, I am not creative at all and yet, I need to design the pages and all. Well, at least it is done already. All I have to do now, is just sit back and relax. Until the book comes out, I have to get out of my comfort zone and start selling again.
I really need to start on my grammar, my english teacher said it is terrible. I mean not in my face, in the report, she didn't put the word terrible in but I guess that is what she meant. How am I suppose to pass english?? I don't want to take english again next year, sitting among the younger girls make me feel stupid. Maths teacher said that I was reluctant to participate in my class. What!? How can it be, I participate, and usually I don't get what she is jabbering about. My grades are alright, maths is an easy subject except statistics. Writing an essay about how I get my answer and how I did it. Then, comparing the other methods with the methods I used and state how it will help to make my answer much more accurate. Confusing, I know, thank God I pass that annoying test.

No comments:

Post a Comment