Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tough

It was tough at first, starting all over again. It was always tough the first time, never once was life so simple. Sometimes, I wish I could just skip the first few hard chapters of my life and skip to the easiest part. But life is never simple, never once was it simple. Passing by the hardest part of my life was a relieve. I am thankful that life was never once simple, because if it was, it would be boring. As you all know, I love dreaming, I love looking back at what I have done, laughing at myself, at how I struggled with the hardship by using stupid techniques to get by.
Day by day, I got closer to those I never thought I would care about. I thought I would be stuck with the first group I sat with, probably they would change me, making some kind of weird girl. I thought it was good to change, but I realised being myself was the key to make good friends. Every single day in school was a good pay off, I tend to get closer to my friends. Somehow, school feels like home now. Except for the fact that when you go to class, the teacher would bored you to death sometimes. Not always, depends on how they teach and the topics. If it was too boring, I wish I could go home and snuggle in my bed with the electric blanket on. I would say that my journey so far is a pleasant bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment