Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I am really kind

My title post really got nothing in common with my post here but it might have something in common. Well, I won badminton singles and doubles so I am really happy. Misa was my badminton partner in my doubles. Laura, one of my badminton teammates kept saying 'Livia stop doing that' after that it followed with 'Livia you are being too harsh!' or 'Don't be mean'. I am kind, real kind, seriously. Everyone was against me in badminton, can you believe that, I mean come on mate, even Misa was laughing crazily at my terrible hit. But anyway, I won, as amy said we should have credits for playing badminton. She reckons I would get excellence for it. It would be great if I get credits for it...
It was a close call, I freaking slip and almost smash out of the windows. What a day, probably not smashing out of the window, my head was an inch close to the window. I was going down the stairs arguing with Zahra as usual because she called me a 'gleek' because I watch glee. I argued that she did watch glee, anyhow, I was walking backwards then turn wanting to walk the right way but I slip, missing a step so I slip. Rushing down the stairs at full speed (just imagine someone push you down a stairs but you didn't fall) but it was alright because two steps and I got my grip back. But I thought I would slam into it, I already had my hands up to my head. Dayna, Felicity and Zahra was laughing hysterically and so was I.
I came home and text Zahra about how I met this indian muslim guy who would love to meet her. She didn't believe me at first, calling me an egg as usual and saying that I was lying. I told her that it was true and he was interested in meeting her and I said I describe her very well. She asked what did I said and I said that she was short but pretty, smart but dumb at times and said that she would make a good wife! Then she called me a douche bag, real nice ae after I called her pretty and smart. The boy was ten or under...totally her type. Zahra the Zebra never miss her chance to insult me and I never miss mine.
I was imagining the story that I would like to write, my heroes would be Alice ( I know she is not the type of hero, anyway her attitude might make it fun), Abby and Terri. There are more, but this three would be one of the main character. Oh I told Zahra that she can be the annoying main character who gets everyone in trouble. Amy and Stacey, can be the funny and annoying merchants. There will be more to plan, I might put some of my Malaysian mates in, Qi can be the strongest enemy since there is no one as strong as her, Jia Ling the expensive merchant the others might be the minor character. I haven't plan it all yet, just bit by bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment