Monday, August 30, 2010

Alice and G, a charlie angels? No way... Alice and a fantastic dream, she dreamt that she was like one of charlie angels with her partner G. She tells her story, full of adventures and action. It was something like this...
It was a late night hang out, Alice, G, Danielle and Abby went for a lovely walk in the city. Out of nowhere, buskers came, dancing and singing, Alice realised they were in danger, 'Quick don't make a sound (something like that)'. But stubbornly G shouted something that I can't remember. The buskers notice the girls, they rushed towards them and all of the sudden, Danielle needs to tie her shoelace. While the two girls got caught behind, Alice and G became heroes, rushing in saving the 'damsel in distress'. Alice grabbed one of the man by his arm and twisted it saying 'Don't do that again!' then she blow him off with a powerful punch. G no idea what she did, bet she got her crazy 'kung fu' skills. While Alice did a high kick causing stunning some men.
But no way such thing would happen, Alice is tough but never would be able to do karate and G way to soft to have 'kung fu'. I tell you who got karate's moves, Zahra the Zebra, the girl who hit me on the elbow so hard it hurts. Nah just joking it doesn't, it was a soft knock because I ignore her. I tell you what hurts, my chinese teacher giving me more than 55 strokes, using a cane. Yup, that was the day I cried...oh wait, I cried once when one of the PE teacher plans to embarrass us, asking us strip just because we forgot to bring our PE clothes (we didn't strip though). I mean how can you embarrass people, that is a terrible teacher, sure you can yell and shout at us but not embarrass us, we are embarrass enough if they told us off.

No comments:

Post a Comment