Wednesday, October 27, 2010

'Relationship'

There are two types of friends, one that will tell you everything and one that is so secretive that she wouldn't tell anyone anything. There are some of my friends that is such a chatterbox that would tell you everything except for one thing, 'relationship'. She talk and talk and talk, while you listen attentively, not missing one word, until she blurts out a name that she shouldn't have said but still continue on like a tut tut train trying to cover up her mistake, until you interrupt her 'Who is (name)?'. She shrugs and deny your comment but at the corner of your eye you see her blush and smile and you know you may be right. Maybe, just maybe she is dating or maybe she had a crush or maybe she is embarrass that you tease her with a certain someone. No matter how beg and ask she will always shake her head vigorously and say 'No' in a stern way. But some people are just like a detective they will always ask 'Who is he/she?' and followed with the normal phrase 'Tell me EVERYTHING', they will persuade until that stubborn nut gives up and tell them everything except missing some important points. Yeah, that would be me, but I don't always persuade, I used to not anymore. All I do was smile along and stick to my 1st two maybe's, it is fun and interesting that way but yet annoying not to know. But why bother? Yeah sure it is the lastest gossip in your own 'reality world' but don't you have your life to gossip about?
There are two types of people, one who wants to be in relationship so badly and one that doesn't care at all. Most of my friends are the one who wants to be in relationship so badly, almost everyday I hear the same thing 'I wish I got a boyfriend' or I hear a sigh when I tease them about boyfriends. Until I met someone who said 'I don't care, I can't be bothered to have a boyfriend', how interesting. She jokes and laugh about having a boyfriend and this is how the conversation goes...(I will call her A)
A: I will be sick of valentines and stuff like that. He will be like 'I got you some chocolate! So...what did you get for me?' 'Uh....socks?' and I will give him my socks!
Me: Lol! I bet he will dump you at the spot.
A: Haha! And I would be like 'Aww...why do you to break...uh..I don't care anyway, bye!'
Wow, if a girl dumps a boy like that I would call her the 'heartbreaker'. My friend is a joker, she is not all bad. She does have a heart, I remember the time one of her mates got mad at her she was all sad and worried. I am in between this two people, sometimes I want to be in one, but once I see that you have to text him like every 5 minutes I get put off. Sure being in a relationship is nice, someone who care for you and love you, aww..how sweet but don't you have your own friends who cares? I am not against relationship, I just want to be happy everyday without worrying. But it is hard to be honest, especially for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment