Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to all! 2011, I am ready for you, even though I am not ready, you will just rush into my life without any hesitant. So I am always ready, willingly or unwillingly, I am ready. What can I say, 2010 was great but it has always felt the same like every other years. You look back and you feel accomplished...maybe, not quite. I don't set new year resolution because I know it will never last and I will never remember whatever resolution I set up. I hope I shall start off 2011 with a great start, a great booze will help me, and that booze should be good results. I know that no matter how hard I try to forget my results, it will still stick to me like a magnet, I will always remember it no matter what. It depends how good it is; it will either be a flower that blossom beautifully or a ugly weed. One that will be mock and one that will be praised, I cannot choose. Life has always been tough and hard. But again, happy new year to all, may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment