Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ellie and Jennyfer kept calling me granny just because I am the oldest in the group. Anyway, those little brats will be taught some manners. Megan passed around the paper asking us to tick what time we want to watch the movie 'No strings attached', when it came to my turn, I don't know what time to tick, 3.55 or 6 something so I tick both. I passed it to abby who yelled out 'Who would bloody want to go at 4!' and she laugh like a maniac. Well, somehow everyone wanted it to be at 8 something, so I changed it too and abby called me a rebel. How does that make me rebel?
Alice changed my pencil case placing and I thought I lost all my pens when I went to study. Well, it was hilarious in graphics, Alice jab me and the teacher saw it calling her a bully, then she said I should learn self defence from Alice. Boohoo! Alice isn't that strong, and she is not that tough. I was right! She tripped at the door, why would I learn self defence from a girl who can't watch where she was going.
Jenniel sent me a disgusting picture of me. Gosh! I must get one of them. I will get it tomorrow. I have to do my homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment