Thursday, July 23, 2009

Badminton game.

In the morning, I played soccer in PE. During lunch time, we talked about trees. It was really silly, we compared a tree with another tree. Stacey and Tamine came up with plan to have a joke with the group. So when they all left, Stacey and Tamine told Serene to act as an engaged girl. As if she was getting engaged to someone. I joined in and we started to have a plan, we plan about the boy name and age and stuff like why she get upset. I bet tomorrow will be hilarious looking at their faces.
Well, I had health class. Someone name Olivia taught us about relationship and stuff like that. I tried to understand, she was saying all kind of names out and I was as clueless as a dog being trained by its master. Anyway, after school I had my badminton match. Steffi wasnt here so Fleur took over. She is really good, she just learnt to play this year. We versus STAC (dont know what school is that). I won 21-4. Well, we all won, so pretty happy. Actually, we havent lose any match. Lol! Won every single match, except for Steffi. Natalia (some pretty girl who thinks that she is ugly) was 24 hours on her cellphone. She played halfway and ran around the court because someone text her. I have a feeling she can't live without her cellphone. Her favourite quote 'Do you hate me?' 'You hate me ae?'. I told her heaps of time that I dont hate her and she just kept asking the same question. Natalia told me her badminton shirt was number eleven, I said 'So?'. She storms off, I looked at Fleur 'Did I say something wrong?' She just shrug ' I dont know.'. And after that, Natalia turned and pointed at me smiling, I just looked at her and realised she was just joking. Some kind of actress she is. There is one time...
Me : The ball...
Natalia : Why do you keep calling it the ball??
Me : Fine, shuttlecock and you like calling it cock.
Natalia : Yes I like cock.
Me : What?
She just laugh crazily and continue umpiring. Soon Yie is one kind of bossy chick, just because she got the post as a captain for a day. She told me to hit it high, dont smash. I forgot and I smash the girl and Soon Yie shouted 'GILA!'
Natalia and Fleur was like 'What?'. Anyway, I got to rush on my graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment