Friday, July 31, 2009

It is Thursday..

Today is Thursday already, the day seems to pass pretty quickly. My exams are coming soon, week 6. Isha and I talk about stupid suicide bombers. She said that their God would never be happy with what they have done. She also told me that somewhere in India she was lucky she didnt go to some buildings because the terrorist somehow killed millons of people. First period was english, Stacey and I did some english assignment. At the last minute we guess the other answer. I have a feeling it is all wrong. Anyway science was about velocity. v=d/t. Did some work on that and got all right. Woohoo! Anyway, Olivia kept singing some German song. It sounded really weird as she bounce happily in her sit and sang. Computer, I was rushing like mad on my project. I was like far behind on it. I came home and did some of it, after counting my page, it was only 10 or more pages. It won't be enough, but I sketch some of the brochures to make it thicker.
Graphics I did some of my research on the workstation. But mostly listen to the teachers tale. She, Miss Kemp,talk about Africa, her hometown (shocked). She doesnt even look like an African. She was saying about people being rape on the street and babies missing. She also told us about how she slept with a gun under her pillow. We were like 'Whoa, you are so cool miss'. LOL!
Anyway, maths was boring. Nicole was really slow as she paste her graph one by one. I was waiting for her maths answer. Amy was pleading people to come to her fundraising thingy, she even threaten me... Teacher was really slow in everything, Nicole was like raising up her hand for 15 minutes and she just turn and entertain others first. Mrs Smith came to us at the last five minutes. The most hilarious part of Maths is when Isha dances like Michael Jackson. She was like dancing the way Michael dance and also she sang out loud. Everyone was like watching her, she was really good. Everyone cheer and clap after she finish, it was really fun.
When I came back Casper was waiting by the door for who knows who. Played with him for a while and he rush upstairs. He is like a big white fluffy ball and runs like a white rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment