Sunday, August 2, 2009

School was fine, didnt really study, I was playing with Alice itouch, viewing through all her pictures. After school I went with my family to watch some movies. That's why I didnt blog. Came back home about 10 something. The cinema was huge compared to malacca's cinema. The seat was like an international airplane seat size. Space to walk is like big, so you dont have to stand up everytime people wants to get pass. Sound effect was so cool, but the movie was gay...Anyway I have been playing with the photoshop, and came out with something stupid. My cousins and I was like standing on an iceburg.


Isnt it hilarious? Spring is coming and all the defodill are blooming. The looks of flowers blooming are beautiful.


I forgot to turn the second picture around, so strain your neck a little by tilting it to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment