Monday, August 3, 2009

Last night, went to source dinner. Evelyn said I was mean writing the blog about her. I am not mean....well sometimes...Debbie was like grabbing everything she can and stuffing it into her mouth. It was really hilarious, she was the only one roaming around the dinner table every now and then. Well at least she wasnt that bad like my brother. He ate a candle or something like that, he told me it tastes like nothing. Most of the asian are the one occupying the food. The kiwis were like talking and relaxing.
Today was pretty relaxing, went to church and came back. Will be going to visit our future house later. Picture might be uploaded later on. Oh yeah...I got to finish my computer assignment. It is due on thursday. Badminton is going to finish soon, and exams are coming. They are on week 6 and it is week 3 now. The time has gone so fast. I havent even revised anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment