Saturday, July 25, 2009

What a day

Today was really terrible. During form time Miss lynch told us that Jade's graphics calculator was missing and suspect that it is definitely from our class. Zahara said that she put it on the table and suddenly it just gone missing. Everyone thinks it is someone behind who stole it. Miss Lynch said that we were to be back during morning tea.
Before I had my science test, Zahara asked me to stick up for her because people kept accusing her. So I agreed to help her if I could. So I sat for my science test, last two part was confusing. Anyway it went well. Morning tea everyone got back to class and just sat there. Everyone just kept talking and Miss Lynch got mad. She said 'If you guys just sit there and chatter happily this will keep continuing until they find the graphic calculator. This aint getting us anywhere if you guys isnt helping, I want you guys to help to find that calculator. I dont care what you do I just want the damn calculator. Come back here during lunch time.' Harsh words...but she was really mad, what else can we do?
Well I got late to graphics class because of the hold up. I am almost finish with my work, Terri basically got the teacher to help her with all her work. Well during lunch time, we got back to class again. Isha was hilarious, 'Hey I will become the detective. Using my nose to sniff out the calculator.'. And she really sniff around the class with her nose, she said 'I wish I was a dog.' Eventually Nicole joined in, she search the rubbish bin. They got up with the solution that maybe the teacher got it. But sadly she didnt. So Nicole came up with a plan that the whole class pay $3.50. Sigh, so gutted at that. Nicole Dench(another nicole)said that she can buy heaps of lollies with that money, but she will pay it anyhow.
I rush off to graphics after that, to get my work photocopied. Abby was studying her science in class. Ask for some tips, I told her to ask Danielle because she is smarter than me. I then took out my CIM homework book.
Terri : I want to do it.
Me : Here..
Terri : What is singular and plural?
I was shocked by her answer, I explain to her anyway.
Terri : Loaf?
Me : Loaves.
Terri : OMG, you are better than me in english.
Anyway stuck at one answer, what is singular for salmon?
Maths time I chatted with Angela and Isha about hairs and other stuff. Meet Stacey at the hallway, she laughed at me for having to pay $3.50 for the calculator. I told her that she can pay for me and she rushed off to her class. Smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment