Saturday, August 8, 2009

Although Saturday is the day I could sleep in, it isn't that great. It is pretty much boring. I did some of my studies on science. Still havent finish my english homework. Too lazy to complete it. I practice on my badminton serving, still bad at it, my dad taught me to serve the right way but failed. Then I need to do some chores. Chores are always the worst, vacuuming the carpet, so boring.


In the afternoon, I went with my family to my visit our future house. It is better than the current house we are living in. Can't wait to move into that house.




My room (ignore the two people there)

My room is actually the smallest. My brothers took all the big one and all I get is a tiny study room. Can't really upload the other pictures. Something is wrong with the uploader. Anyway the house is really good. We had dinner at night, heap of people was here. Wasnt really fun to be with the old people whom I don't really know. All of them are a. Angie's friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment