Saturday, August 8, 2009

I went with Natalia, Fleur and Alice to see Mrs Paton today. She wasnt in again. Pretty gutted, so we spoke to a teacher about the tournament. She couldnt find anything about it but she asked us to leave a note. Graphics was the same. The same substitute teacher came in, today was pretty much unlucky, she spoke to us for hours! She even talked to Terri about her personality, it was hilarious as how Terri was so gutted at her after that. Abby ask us to play a game, we played a game about drawing so stupid human body. I was suppose to draw the face, my drawing was the only pretty one. Not that I am praising myself, but they did it on purpose, Abby drew the bottoms and she drew one disgusting bottoms with lots of hair on it's leg. She even make the man wear an underwear. Alice drew one big fat body and Terri, she wanted to draw a shoe but it turns out to be a socks with lot of glitters on it. It turn out to be a distorted man. Anyway, Terri showed me her guy she is currently dating. I think she deserved a better guy than a guy with grandma's hair.
My so called 'nice friends' hid my bag when I went to search for Mrs Paton again. She kept sighing and complaining when I threw her all kinds of question about the badminton tournament. It was really hilarious, she is alright though. Oh yeah...they hid my bag, so when I came back my bag was missing. Tamine was such a bad liar and so are the rest. She said she went to the toilet and didnt do it, Stacey said she went to the toilet too and so they started blaming Shareen. So I shook Tamine softly, not that hard though, but she rock herself. It was so stupid. So Stacey told me where my bag was. Tamine started blaming Stacey that she hid my bag while she was in the toilet and Shareen said she was in the toilet with Tamine.
Tamine : Yes Shareen help me with the toilet.
Stacey started giggling. It was such a stupid make-up story.
Me : What do you mean by that? You mean she have to help you take off your pants?
Tamine started laughing like mad which gave me quite a shock and yeah....Olivia's party is on Monday. I got nothing to bring, I guess I will just bring some chips then.

No comments:

Post a Comment