Monday, August 3, 2009

The clock is ticking.

Today is Monday. Time pass by pretty fast ae? Anyway, graphics was all about chit chats. I chatted with Terri for about the whole period. She told me to show me my malaysian friends. She also wanted to know about malaysia and the school. She told me how she met Abby 'The cool person'. Pfftt...
During PE, we learn how to play volleyball. It was hilarious how people just randomly whack the ball. As for stacey, she uses her super human strength and it hit the light bulb. Badminton practice, I practice with natalia, fleur and steffi. Another girl join us. Dont know what her name is. Natalia and I was like insulting each others badminton skills. So we sort of like smash each other all the time. One teacher came up and ask us about the badminton tournament. Natalia wanted me to join her so that I would be her partner in doubles. Dont know whether I should go...
Lunch time I was teasing Tamine with Stacey. Tamine got pissed off when I took Stacey bag because Stacey is her so called 'wife'. Anyway, Stacey teased me when I told her I am going ice skating. I am going ice skating...sigh....I am going to pay $12.50 for wetting my butt. How good is that going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment