Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Study...study..study

I got to study, exam time is coming. I am stuck on my graphics design. Got acheive for the last one, she said need more notes on the design and research, don't blame her, I only got two sentences. Graphics, I talk to terri and met one Thailand girl who is going to be here for three days. Her name is....something to do with Ben. Dont know, cant really hear what is she talking about. Terri was like pestering me to talk to her. Later, at the last 20 minutes, the substitute teacher came to talk to us about our design on the desk. She talk and talk and talk...till it was time for recess. She is the one actually giving all the design ideas and not asking us about our design ideas. I wanted to sleep on the spot. Lol! Wonder what will that be like.
Maths was boring was dreaming the whole time. Mrs Smith was revising everything over again. I was doodling on my book. Almost slept there. We had some kind of survey quiz, I just put all kind of nonsense in my answer. Lunch time was real childish. We played HANGMAN! Tamine is the noisiest person to guess. Shouting all the way across a small round table, I cant even concentrate who to listen to as all of them was shouting random words out to me. Stacey was hilarious as she kept telling us what to write down. She kept telling us the same word, her name...and when is it her turn, everyone shouted out Stacey! She was so silly.
After school I was chatting with Natalia about the coming out badminton tournament. I agreed to go with her even though I am so very certain that I will lose at the first match. Oh yeah, last night I went ice skating with the source group. It was quite fun and I slip and fell on my butt. Evelyn, I cant even remember her name well, have to think for a minute before I realise what her name was. She laugh at me when she see me struggling as I try to skate. Hurt my feet after that. Anyway, i got to finish on my computer stuff. One more paper to print out.

No comments:

Post a Comment