Thursday, August 13, 2009

English was boring as usual, Stacey is just so stubborn. I asked her what was the joke about and she change the subject asking what colour is my team's volleyball jersey. I told her it was gray and she said 'Pink?'. I mean it totally far away from my answer, how can it be pink? Told her the answer again and she asked whether it was green. It goes on and on, until the teacher started teaching. Everyone won the badminton match. Poor Steffie didn't get to play because there were only 3 players in the other teams. Anyway, I took some picture of the taxi for no reason.


I got some picture of Fleur and Natalia too. Well not Natalia, she was hiding.


Natalia's handphone and the taxi. A bit cram inside.
I also got some pictures of the court. Not my gym though, it is the badminton hall. I snap two courts only because at the other end it was pitch black so can't really take picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment