Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Party

The party we had today was great. This is the first time I had it in school. It feels really weird, I mean everyone around will be like 'oohhh they are having a party' like the annoying juniors. I got some snap shot of stacey homemade cake.

A chocolate cake with a shape of a bunny.
It was really yummy. The icing was great and she is really creative eventhough she can't really draw. Some people by the hallway even said 'Yum!' and it was hilarious. Then I got picture of the food. The foods are in the plastic bag.

The yellow chips bag is what I brought :D
After that Chelsy wanted me to take picture of the lollies.
I got some pictures of my mates too. :D

Tamine (obviously trying to open the container with a knife)

Shareen and Tamine is still trying to open the container

Yeah show your muscles Tamine! By the way they are both fijians.

At last the container can be open. Stacey is obviously happy about it.

Cutting cake session. Nobody wants to cut the cake and those who wants to cut the cake dont know how. In the end, Tamine did the cutting. She took the photos too.

The stubborn people

Stacey and Bronee. Stacey at the far left and Bronee walking backwards, got picture of her butt.


Chelsy

Haha got Bronee's picture. She was obviously daydreaming when I took her picture.

My food. Ate a chicken only.

Olivia wasnt here today so we just carry on without her because got sick of carrying the food around the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment