Friday, August 14, 2009

I feel so tired today. I felt like sleeping in every class except for graphics and maths. I had my photograph session today, badminton group. Natalia was in the middle holding both rackets. I sat in front too. It was really embarrassing. I didnt want to go at first but some of my friends said the if i dont do it I will get detention. They lied to me... Graphics class was fun, Alice is really a good actress. She could be one. I am certain that she will view this blog today, so not going to write much about her and Terri. She is just like a rat, trying to sniff out what my blogs name is. Talented young lady she is and with her beauty and funny character, bet her husband will be a lucky guy. Bet she is going to get flattered by all this, haha. Terri said pasting is hard work too, I dont think so. But probably she is right, with her soft nature, she might be a little slow in her work. Beauty is always on her side, bet every boy will die to get her.
Anyway, Isha really crack me up. She kept doing all kind of silly faces, her Mr Bean's facial expression really make me laugh. She is really funny. I didnt pay attention to Mrs Smith, maths is a boring subject. I guess that all I have to say, nothing much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment