Saturday, August 15, 2009

I guess it was really a bad thing to tell Alice. She embarrassed me at graphics class. She told so many people about my blog, it was really embarrassing. Even Miss Kemp knows...sigh and she told Ellen about my blog which Ellen then tells Zahara..when will it stop? Alice and her big mouth....
Alice even tells me what to write in my blog now, she can't even get my name right. She kept calling Olivia. Speaking of Olivia, we had a party again. This time Olivia is around, we light a candle and I was afraid the alarm will go off. Wonder what will happen if that really occur. I should have brought my camera to snap that yummy chocolate cake. We really had a great time. Maths was boring, Zahara always got Jess into trouble, she got send out of the class about 2 times. She is real naughty, throwing papers all around the classroom. In PE class, we played volleyball and Greyhound girls (which is my team) won today but I got a swollen wrist.
I hate cutting the pork. My brother told me I have to help out with the kitchen work and I end up cutting the pork into smaller pieces. While he beat the eggs and ran off. It took me ages to finish cutting that stupid pork. Monday is teachers only day so it is going to be a long weekend. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment