Sunday, August 16, 2009

Studied science today again. After that I watch TV and use the internet for like 2 hours. Watch TV again use the internet again and it kept repeating. Well, since I got so much time, I started writing some stupid essay about a serial killer. About a boy who is 16 years old was trained from young to be a serial killer and how he is supposed to go to a school and disguise as a student just to kill a girl. Stupid story, gave up in the end. Anyway I remember my past. How I used to hang out with my malaysian friends. We usually went to MP or Dp after school. Yeah...good times, good times.
My weekends are usually boring, so might not blog about weekends anymore. Unless it is a really, good weekend. Some of my family's member friends are coming over for dinner. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment