Thursday, August 20, 2009

I m still stuck at concept two. Should get moving and stop watching TV. Exams are coming!!! Played volleyball today and lost the first match. We were so close...but was far behind on the second set. I tried solving maths question with nicole but always end up getting some stupid equation. I will just try to get merit, Excellence question are too hard. Isha got crazy at Health, she kept talking about Bumba. Who is Bumba anyway??
My team won badminton again. Woohoo! Wonder what did ellen get.. I won 21-6, played 2nd. Natalia can pronounce my chinese name real well, unlike some people.... Now I m trying to get my brother to send me to badminton court. He said no because he will get drunk on Saturday night. What the...You drunk? You can still wake up at 8 o'clock though. Alice likes writing lots of weird post on my chat box. As you can see, my chat box is filled with Alice name and my name (she used my name to talk to herself).
Assembly today was about career and bla bla bla. Was dreaming when the teacher was yakking about some stuff. Didnt do much help to me maybe because I was dreaming behind. I know, I dream too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment