Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My chat box is filled with some of my crazy friends comments from Avonside girls high. As you can read from the chat box Ellen thinks she can beat me in badminton. Not to boast about it, Ellen can't beat me. I played badminton for like 4 years every sunday without fail. How can she who played badminton this year beat me??? Nevermind about that, she can beat me if she take intensive training for a year. Alice (who is really addicted to my blog. She can remember every single thing that I wrote) told me to write this for her.
' Alice is my best friend, I dont know what I will do without her.' I dont flatter people that way, Alice. Since she wants me to write a note for her I will. I will describe her. Alice is a young a wonderful lady. Although she is a teenager, she has a long, awesome leg like a flamingo. The way she strides, everyone will definitely notice her. Her blue eyes will make every boy faint when she looks at them. I think I should stop now. This is my blog and it should be about what I did today.
I remembered we played a game in PE. Something to do with communication. I told stacey to draw a house. 'Big triangle, a square below it and in the box add two small squares on each side and a rectangle inside the square, center and draw it at the bottom'. She draw something like a Christmas tree with presents below it. It rained today, how come NZ doesnt really have thunderstorm like Malaysia? I remember how the power always goes off while I just sat in the darkness doing nothing. I was always afraid of ghost, thinking that it will pop out of nowhere and kill me. There are real ghost though, even in my previous school some girls got possessed. I saw it.
To Alice and Ellen, your poetry isnt good. Go study more and write me an awesome poem. Nah j.j. And your wee poem isnt little. It is long, real long...And stop using my name to make up some stupid comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment