Friday, August 7, 2009

Like the usual days...

Computers, I pass up my assignment today and realised that I didnt do any pros and cons for my design part. Hope I don't fail it. It is worth 4 credits! During form time, my class was crammed together with 2 year 13. We were gathered in a computer room, just for the australian writing competition or something like that.
Natalia forgot about the meeting with a teacher (forgot what her name was). So I text her, saying 'Have you gave up on the tournament? If you have do not text me back (knowing that she couldn't text me). We will lose anyway. HAHA!' and for about 5 minutes time she showed up. Wonder where did she come from, hmm...She told me that her mum will kill her if she cancel the tournament, such a liar, and she said we still got lunch break. Dang! Forgot about that. Lunch break, she went and see the teacher, another teacher asked her to see her tomorrow. It will be forever tomorrow. Yesterday she told us tomorrow and today..you know what I mean.
Somehow, the innocent Shareen plot out an evil plan. While I went to the toilet, Stacey, Olivia and Shareen took my bag and ran behind the bushes. They were dreaming I guess, they said they didnt see me walk out the main door. I didnt panic, thinking that it was surely that stacey or olivia's naughty plan, I text Stacey and walked around the main door of Stevenson. Terri asked me where did my friends go and guess what I saw, three evil heads popping out behind the bushes laughing. You guys better watch out. It will be my turn next.
We went to the music room and Olivia was playing some awesome musics. While my are lame as ever. But the professional piano player, Amy, played some songs. I recognised one, the river flow. It was awesome! She played some french song I think. After lunch, I hurried to graphics class. Which is the other end of the school. Wish I could just snap my fingers and appear in the graphics room. Alice snatch my graphics book away just to look at my first concept and Abby asked me to sit beside her. I ran away after that, sitting beside Terri. The substitute teacher, oh my gosh...she talked forever. Alice and her big mouth said that I need help. I told her that it is Alice who needs some help not me, so she walked away. Phew...But she got caught up talking about her face complexion her teeth and bla bla bla...until the bell ring. It felt like yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment