Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Week 6, exam is coming in 2 more weeks time. Even though it is not worth credits, it is still important. This will help in my final exam in case of something really major just happen... Well, you get my point.
Today was Olivia's birthday party and she didnt come. Everyone brought their stuff for nothing. Stacey baked a cake for her, told her that she should have open a shop, anyway she said she drew a rabbit on it. She tried explaining how she drew it during PE, but I dont get her at all. She said ' I cut it and paste it and the carrot and....." I thought it was a carrot cake, but it is chocolate. Stacey said 'paste it' and doesnt sounds right for drawing a rabbit on the cake. Oh yeah we race each other to science class and the changing room. Sadly, I lost to her. I got stuck at the door way because of my badminton bag. Stacey just ran pass me and close the door, so my bag got stuck and it wasnt fair. Racing to the changing room was when Stacey just ran past me leaving me clueless behind, so I lost again. Doesn't really seems fair to me...
Ellen joined us for badminton today, she is a beginner I guess. I was teasing her the whole time. Soon Yie got smash by me like 20 times. It was really fun smashing her, just jokes. I am not that bad. Going to play against Riccarton, might be real easy since we almost defeat the A team. Got to study now, my exams are coming. All I need is just an hour, pity the malaysian who got to study real hard! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment