Thursday, September 24, 2009

Actually it is hard to imagine my friends getting married and becoming some awesome mum. Well, some of my friends proved that they are really good with childrens. Alice seems really good with Mrs Kemp son. She knows how to communincate with kids really well, and of course by that she can be a good mum. G can be some good mum too. Well, by their attitude you know that they can be a real good mum. Abby, uhh...might be a failure becoming mum.
Blog might be on hiatus for days because of the coming holiday. There is nothing to blog about on holidays, holidays are boring. But I plan to enjoy it by playing badminton and I might go and visit Isha, if I have the permission to do so. I would love to see Alice pets too, but nah, she is all talk. Whatever she says she wont do it. Except for her graphics work, she is always serious when she is doing her work.
I have learnt one thing, accept others because of who they are as the Lord has accepted you. I learnt about this thing when I was praying. So I have to accept others.
Well although my blog is on hiatus I might still write a sentence of stuff like my motive. My motive today is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment