Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My PE class argued about some sports that they want to play. They want to play water sports and they want to play other things other than badminton. Well, I hope that they just stick to the same sports. So many sports choices and they kept adding more and more choices into it. Whatever suits me fine, but i can't swim so I dont like to go swimming. Badminton is fine, but if people play reluctantly and there is no fun in it, then might as well we dont play. Badminton is a real physical sport. Your fitness must be good, timing, good footworks,skills and good placement. Wrist muscles must be tough to if not you will get smash like mad. Graphics was a great disappointment. I spend most of my time just to get the whole thing right. All over from the start.
Alice can be quite silly sometimes. I told her that she is a white and white reflects heat, that's why I always feel hot beside her. She believed me...
Ellen spoil the toilet hand dryer, lol, she just want to take it up just to make me wait for a long, long time. And she ended up spoiling it, oh what a crazy girl.
Anyway, this are some lame jokes I have gathered..
The teacher was trying to proved Christianity wrong so she said, 'A whale could not swallow a human up.' The little girl who's a christian argued back, 'No, the whale swallow Jonah up.'
Teacher : No, that is wrong.
Girl : Okay, then when I go to heaven I will ask Jonah.
Teacher : What if Jonah didn't go to heaven, what if he went to hell.
Girl : Then you ask him for me
Another lame joke,
A man prayed saying ' Jesus, would you please give me a car as my birthday present.'
And when his birthday came he didn't get a car. So he went to church and took Mary's statue back home. And he prayed again saying, 'Jesus, look I have kidnapped your mum so you better give me a car.'

No comments:

Post a Comment