Monday, September 14, 2009

Alice and a girl (will name her G) is pretty naughty. Alice said that I shit in my pants so I grab the back of her neck and her face gone all red, choking her (well not really choking) I warn her to watch her mouth. G and her friend was running around wanting to interview people about something. But got rejected like heaps of time so they went around the school.
Well we lost in our volleyball game. Someone was pretty mad at us, our coach of course. We didnt qualify to the final so...I m going to be a referee tomorrow again. Nibe vs Manjels tomorrow. Boring...anyway, I think Manjels would win. They are like superb never lost any game. The next subject coming up is Hauora, I hope it wouldnt be boring. Anyway, Pe is a better subject than the other subject like maybe, maths or CIM. Computer is the worst subject ever, not worst though it is boring. Really boring, what we do in class was learning about words and excel. Boy it is really boring. I have learn about words when I was in primary school. Pay Fong 2, my worst nightmare school. Teacher always use the ruler or a cane to whack us. I got whack most of the time because I am not really good at chinese.
Oh yeah I think my 2nd brother is a fan of my blog. Everyday he reads it, he reads it like part of hsi life is to read my blog. Anyway...I got nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment