Monday, September 14, 2009

My weird dream..

I will blog about my dream today since my dream is much more interesting than my day. Interesting to me in a weird way...
I skip my physics exam and went somewhere. Then I made friends with a girl and we became pretty close. She said she wanted me to be part of the group which than she blurted out all her secret without even hearing what i have to say. She said she got cancer and kept blaming herself. She blame herself that she is going to die because she didnt suspect anything when she was young. Which didnt really make much sense to me. When the exam finish all my malaysian friends came out and they are in avonside girls high which doesnt seems right. I regretted not sitting for my physics exam. Then my friend brought me to a restaurant which then i met my three rascal friend. Well they wasnt really rascal they became some kind of gangster. Terri was a leader of the gangster she got her arms folded and she and her group scolded me for no reason. Wait, I think I remember she scolded me because i hang out too much with the weird girl. After that I was introduced to all her friends which are all nerds... I felt that I needed to say sorry to my friends and i dont know why. Because it doesnt seems to be my fault but I couldnt find them even though the restaurnat was empty.
And suddenly the scene changes and I became some game character which is almost the same as Grand Theft Auto. Whatever I did the cops seems to be chasing after me. And then I woke up. That's all I guess. I m going to watch a dog show. It sounds so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment