Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Graphics was the first period. I m really stuck at final. I find that it is really boring cutting all the cardboard just to make a workstation. Alice is always the hardworking one in graphics just like Elena in maths class. Whereas Andrea is just like Abby, they are the girls that will act as a hardworking person ending up talking in class.
Not all of my friends are in it but part of it are. Who snap the picture? Oh yeah Pavitra the geek. Never wanting to get in the picture.
I sat with G today during english class. She hate it when teacher correct her creative writing essay. I watch her when she was called up and I saw that her eyes were like 'I feel like punching her right now'. I might be wrong though.
I have been watching thai ad it is really funny. Some I mean, not all.

No comments:

Post a Comment