Saturday, September 12, 2009

English paper...such a bother. What the heck am I suppose to write for the verbal features and the visual. I only knew some verbal feature which is, simile, alliteration, rhetorical question, imperative, colloquial language and personification. Visual...I dont know. Anyway I think the question was not too bad. I could answer all of it but most of it are made up. Well Mrs Ambrose say write something smart and you might get it right. I did but I dont think it is a sensible answer. Lol!
Computer class was dead boring, I felt like sleeping in there. Computers were down so I can't even play some games. All my friends were not in that class so I doodled on my homework diary. Drawing fruits and foods that are can be found in malaysia. And also some anime, but realise it was ugly so i drew boxes. Anyway, lunch time was quite weird..Olivia teaches us to sing a song...' I'm a blue chameleon, hello (times four) after that repeatation again..then 'blue blue blue, yellow!' And then continue with the song just changing colours. It is stuck in my head...
Alice and Abby the two little rascal. Thanks goodness alice is a girl...I wonder how would her attitude be like if she was a boy. She and her smelly, dirty socks. She lifted her smelly socks high just for me to smell. And she even put her leg up high just to measure her feet (for graphics). Abby told her father all about me.. not that I m disturb about it but what she told her father was all my bad point saying 'Livia is not like the other asian, she dont have any asian friends and she is mean.' She is the one that is mean saying that i m mean. I shall get my revenge one day hehe... Oh yeah and I do have asian friends.
During maths class was bad. I asked Mrs Smith for help and she read to me the question. And she said ' Where are you up to?' I told her nothing and she said well maths is something you have to think and find out the answer. Well, I dont know how to do it, I m stuck and I dont know where to start. That is why I asked you. And poor Isha asked teacher for help and all she get was 'you dont have to worry about that just work on the easy one'. Lol! Isha was pretty mad at her...

No comments:

Post a Comment