Friday, September 11, 2009

Today went really slow. Can't stop looking at the time, but all I got was disappointment when I look at it. Every time after looking at it 1 or 2 minutes just past...especially maths...so slow. Isha was really funny but she seems to be a geography person (uhh..probably not geography dont know what to name her). She told me all the wonders of india and how safe it would be when we walk alone even though it was at night. She told me about the awesome shopping complex and how in cinemas people will serve you. Woohoo! I want to go to india and try out the cinema. She even know about singapore and other country stuff. It was really awesome how she can notice things just in one glance whereas I need probably ten times. Haha. I told her about the indian's movie like how a man fell in love with the woman at first sight, there will suddenly be a tree where two of them start chasing each other and how they sing together. It was really funny, watch it in malaysia although I didnt really get it. Only get the loving part cause it will always having singing and stuff like that. Well Isha told me it is a real old movie so the new one must be pretty good.
Health class watch the some depressing documentary show and sperm represented in human form. Well, Alice asked me 'I read your blog...it is true?' I dont get what she was saying but I just say yes. This is because whatever I type in my blog is true, well most of it. Oh yeah, I remember Tahmeen asking me whether I was like chelsy mum. I dont get the point though, so I just said no and they started doing all kind of funny noises. And Tahmeen kept laughing at Stacey and I laughed at Tahmeen. Chelsy laughing at Stacey too and Shareen just joined in because everyone was laughing. I laughed at Tahmeen because when she laughs she just go round and round and round. Round as in she sway her body in a circle. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment