Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vodafone or Telecom??? I want to use Telecom because the cellphone looks better than the one i m using now. Vodafone, my family are using it. If I change it, it sill be more expensive when I text them. Well, who cares about that.
Abby kept asking me to pray that she will have a boyfriend. Crazy girl, I think the easiest way for you to get a boyfriend is to date a single old man. They are definitely willing to accept you because you are young and they will think you are pretty. Their will be given to you too, so you can be rich since their day are numbered. Well, I rather you married the old man because you love him than married him because he has lots of money. Alice is one of Abby and G's bodyguard since everytime I did something by accident, Alice will come running with her evil attitude and chase me until she gets me. I also had the urged of sitting with them after today's interval. I mean I had the urged to sit with them forever. I mean not forever, oh well..you know..not good at explaining things.
Today's assembly was the best of all since the thai dance is so funny. And to all people who keep asking why I m not up on stage dancing, I M NOT FROM THAILAND! I m from Malaysia please get things right. Some people just dont get my name right too, even my teachers. Everyday I will hear the same name 'Olivia'... My name is simple just Livia without the 'O'. What is so complicated about my name? Unique I know...But it is not complicated.
I realised that I m a better speller than some mate of mine. So proud, hehe... Well I shouldn't boast so let it end here. Got to rush on my graphics. I left just one more week which is next week. I will finish my final on friday I hope and finish my pictorial on monday and finish everything by wednesday. Then there will be no more graphics! YAY!! Freedom! ....but exam is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment