Saturday, September 19, 2009

I finish my final model! Yes! moving on to orthographic...To all readers! I M NOT GAY! This time I really want to do something towards alice and it will get real nasty. Well, probably not that nasty. Hmm...the newly wed couple doesnt seems to be getting on well. In gym Zahara seems to be with Alice (another person) all the time, I would say they look like two love birds. Chasing each other around most of the time.
I got too upset yesterday so I didnt blog. First got mad at one girl (wouldnt say she is much of my friend since I hardly talk to her). It is rude to call a person rude? I might have got too sensitive but since my dad said yes, it is rude to call a person rude so I havent overreacted. At first it started like Stacey asking me...
'When is science test?' so I said 'What do you think?' and she said 'tomorrow.' 'If you know, why do you ask?' I said jokingly and I was smiling!(dont judge by this smiling and exclamation mark) I wasnt talking to her and she said 'How rude! Stacey ask so nicely and she answer like that.' She was really serious about saying that. She used to be quiet, and I guess she get the guts when she yell at a annoying girl (dont know that girl just heard that she is annoying) calling her a 'bitch'. And they got into a big fight. So? What do you guys think? I overreacted or did I not?
Yes, I plan to sit with Alice, Abby and G if not stupid remarks will just keep popping out of my mind if I sit with her again. But Alice doesnt want me to sit with them she said I miss my chance. What the...she wasnt even there at interval or else I would rush over there. Nah not rush, rush sounds like I m fighting with someone just to sit with them which is not right. I got permission to watch their play on Thursday. So I m not all talks now huh, alice?

No comments:

Post a Comment