Sunday, September 20, 2009

My naughty and lovely dog. She is a bit rough sometimes and not to mention stubborn. It takes hours to get her to the front of the porch just to bathe her. When she sees the shampoo she hides behind the tree, peeping from behind the tree checking whether I have given up and went inside with the bottle of shampoo. She is the one that comfort me when someone made me upset. I still remember she killed a kitten, tearing the kitten into pieces, also killed a rat and a lizard. Oh and she saved a birds life by chasing the cats away from an injured bird. I love better than my cousin's dog.
Pampered dog I would say. He like to look glare at people when they want to touch him. He is short and small and adorable (by looks only not attitude). When he gets mad he always say 'ngau ngau'. First time I hear a dog using that kind of sound, usually dogs go 'grr...' but he is different. He follows my aunt every way and is a little coward. He got attacked by a cat before and he cried real loud like a little baby although he is 7 years old. But I dont blame him since he is smaller than a cat. I love carrying him around which he hates it, that's why he is always avoiding me unless I got some food to give him.
Well, I would say I still love my dog though. That little Casper is such a spoil brat that he wouldnt mix with any other dog. Well, I still like him but I prefer Cherry better although I m living with Casper right now. And I think I am the only one in the family that like her the most. My brothers...one is afraid of Cherry and the other one prefer Casper.

No comments:

Post a Comment