Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alice and Ellen, trying to fool me? I dont think so. The mistake that they made, 1. Mum dont go all psycho like how they act. 2. Kept changing names 3. I recognise Alice voice. They freak out when I wanted to pass the phone to my dad. It was hilarious how they shut the phone down real fast. I know that Alice acted as Ellen's mum, she put on her acting voice which it is quite similar to the voice at the play. She acted as a grumpy teacher.
I played badminton today, my partner, Stacey. She kept moving to the side of the court, so I have to cover most of the court. Tried to pull her back in to the center, she end up at the side again. Well, she played pretty well though.
Well, I was doodling on the board with G today. Then we got busted when one teacher came in, well, not really that afraid of her since you will never get into trouble like how we get into trouble in Malaysia. Of course, the most they can do is warn you. Oh, Abby, Alice, Danielle and G were talking about something. I wasnt really listening because I was daydreaming. But stop daydreaming when G pushed me, didn't really hear what she was saying because I shut myself down when I daydream. And they were laughing at me at something, dont really know what was it but saw some hand gesture at how I folded my arms. I played with Alice some hand slapping game and my left hand end up to have some bruise. Well, probably because I have been playing it for quite some time. Played three times with Alice then with Isha during maths class.
I was amazed at how Isha can come up with an excuse real fast. When I was playing the hand slapping game with Isha, Mrs Smith saw us and ask us what we were doing. As we were learning probability, Isha said that we are learning the probabilty by playing hand slapping game. Well, of course she didnt buy it so we stop it.
Well time to do my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment