Thursday, October 15, 2009

Leftovers

I realised that I have been sitting with the leftovers in every class, except for graphics and computer. It is basically because I dont really know many people so I sat with the leftovers. It is funny how the leftovers stick together and become friends. But the only class that is different is my Graphics class. Of course there were no leftovers so i sat alone, but thank God that there are other people who will know how to give other people a chance so that they will not be any 'leftovers'. Example like the three talkative and kind hearted people talk to me. How did I get close to them? No idea... So next time, I will talk to the new people who felt lost and uncomfortable. But the problem is everytime I want to say something, my mind goes blank. Sigh..I dont think I m that social like the others.
Poor Alice got a migraine, I dont know what it is like but I heard that vision goes blur and they can only see one part. It is just like the other part of the brain had totally shut down. Abby beats everyone in arm wrestling. That small kid really have muscles in a small body. I will not lose to her so I am going to build up my muscles.