Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yesterday, I went to Fat Eddies to have my dinner. Celebration for debbie's 20th birthday. Someone is getting old, haha! We ordered like 8 something and the meal arrived at 9 something, that's why I dont feel that hungry anymore. But ate the chicken burger I ordered anyway. It cost 12 dollars! It is quite reasonable though, because it comes with fries. Felt really full after that, but thank goodness I dont have any PE today or I will be dragging myself on the ground. Anyway, I had half an apple today with milk for breakfast, didnt really felt that full.
Today...I played with Alice the game where you slap each others hand. Well, we whack each other hand not even bothering about the rules. Just slap as hard as you can, so we ended having red hands and sore hands. Well, dont know about Alice but my hand was fine when maths started. She might have to put ice on her hand, hahaha...nah she is a tough one. She even knee me in the thigh. Hurts like chilli (no other better words to describe)! But it is fine now, I will probably elbow her in the stomach. Nah, that is too mean. Wont do that, too rough.
I got my 4 credits from graphics. Well, I am satisfied as long as I get my credit. I think that my friends should get higher marks since their desk it so good and they spend so many time in it. But sad they didnt, oh well, what can I do.
I plan to do the 'Daniel's Fast'. This is a fast where you cannot eat any meat but you can drink and eat vegetables and fruits only. I bet vegetarian people would be please to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment