Monday, October 12, 2009

What a waste of money and time!

Title had said it, I have been wasting my money because of my brother, Marcus. He is so freaking scared that his credit will finish so fast, so he ask me to text Debbie like heaps of time. He has like 8 dollars and above and my money when down from 20 dollars to 16 dollars. I just top up like 2 weeks ago. Waste of time was when he kept asking me to text Debbie about whether I can get into Fat Eddies, sol square. And I realised I should ask someone who have been to fat eddies before and who have been living here for years. So I asked Alice, well she came to my mind because she seems to hang out with her friends like heaps of time so I thought she might have been to that place. But nope, anyway she asked her mum and she said yes i could get in with a guardian. Well, lets just hope that I get in or else I will be freezing out in the cold while the old peeps goes in.
I have finish my speech, I wonder whether it can last me for 2 minutes. Probably not but I will try to speak slowly and pause for like a few second pretending to think. That would be just fine for my speech to last for 2 minutes. Back to school tomorrow, and I promise Alice that i would sit with her group.

No comments:

Post a Comment