Monday, March 15, 2010

Badminton training is so intense. This was the first time I sweat like crazy during badminton in New Zealand. Oh well, it was good, I am so tired now.
Anyway, Alice (not the Alice I always talk about) kept singing in class. So every time she goes all happy singing out loud, I always gave her a kind of look which she always get embarrass. Gosh, it was really funny watching her trying to hide her face from me.
Today was extraordinary day, I watch the girls play volleyball. Avonside won and St Andrews lost. I suddenly became the referee, from spectator to the referee and I hate St Andrews stupid coach. Stop acting all tough and stop telling me what to do, I am just a spectator who became a stupid referee. Don't act all demanding on me because you gave me peer pressure and I am definitely going to mess up. He told Amy that she is not suppose to serve both hands, oh come on! It just a fun game, not a professional game. Oh well, Avonside won, Amy was pretty funny, she wrote 'smells' beside the St Andrews name and the coach came up and check on the score. She got a fright and turn away pretending nothing happens. Well, at least she serve a winning ball so it is fine. Well done Avonside, you guys did great, and by the way, I wasn't bias so you won fair and square.

No comments:

Post a Comment