Thursday, March 11, 2010

E-day and hanging out with G and Alice

E-day, it was boring with all the talks and so on but it was actually better than going to school. Our little business company seems like a successful one. So far we won all the competition, like the light bulb picture and the creating another brand kind of competition. Alice, the managing director, G the sales and marketing director, me, the production director but seems like all the ideas comes from the managing director and there is more directors like finance, personnel and communication which is Erin, Dayna and Hayley. When the mentors came, gosh, Alice and G did the talking and all. The first guy, gosh he was really awkward, he got his nose hair coming out of his nose and he got a white hair growing on his nose! Kept staring at his nose which is not good, so I kept quiet. He seems to speak like he hates our product. Then there is a lady in red, she is nice, she made some jokes and got us cracking up. Most of us kept quiet while Alice and G explain about our product. I should participate, I think I really should do something than just listen. The competition we won was great, we got 100 dollars free westfield voucher, woohoo, but each of us get to keep 10 dollars only and the hundred goes to the business company that we form.
After E-day, Alice, G and I got on the obiter bus and got to westfield mall where they spend their 10 dollars voucher. And goodness, they go to every store telling the people that they won 100 dollars voucher. They bought themselves earrings which they found pretty and got in to every shop to look at clothing. Later, we went into a 'Chocolate' shop and Alice and G got themselves a waffles with chocolate spread over them. And I got a hot chocolate milk and it cost me 4.90! It is so expensive just for one tiny cup of hot chocolate. Then, I got to go home and they waited with me for my slow brother to come. G and Alice were like 'it that your brother' to every asian man they saw. While I just keep saying 'no', G will be saying 'Are you sure?'. Anyway, we learn self-defense from school and Alice and G were like practicing their self defense near the car park. Alice was singing some weird indian song with cracks me up so much. She is such a drama queen, but I wonder why do they keep laughing when my brother picks me up? Oh well, I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment